Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School Skipper

The scale said 134 this morning. That's four pounds from Saturday! is that possible?
i get suspicious that the scale is old and isn't accurate. we'll see.

My finals were relatively easy thank god. I forged a check-out note (damn not being 18 yet) but they wouldn't let me check out, so i just skipped the afternoon classes. I'll probably get in trouble, but to hell with it. I don't care.

Breakfast
Apple - under 100

Lunch
Crackerful - 130


Doing pretty good for the day! =]

I've done a few two-day fasts in my lifetime, and i can't forget the sense of joy and the energy i feel when i'm empty, when my body has flushed out food and i have a clean tank. Like the lightness you feel when you wake up, but better. I can't wait to do another fast as soon as i can.

I took a nice long walk from my mum's to my dad's. I'm going to walk back pretty soon. It's nice and chilly outside, but not freezing.

My parents may cut me from the theater next semester if my grades don't improve. Bitch from hell aka my chemistry teacher LOST my lab paper and gave me an F on it. Nothing i can do about it, apparently. WTF?
Sorry. Mini rant. Haha.

I'm going to head out and think about dinner..

S'laters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment