Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hunger? What?

I've got my (semi-) rational mind back.

I tried to start a weekend fast, mom ruined it, but oh well. I've still reached my first goal weight! Onto the second...
Also, i picked up some supplements including things like ginger, cayenne, fennel, etc.

I love the feeling of being light and empty. Weak and faint. It means i'm doing something right. I can feel myself wasting away.. My mind feels okay, but my body is just soo tired. I've been zapped of energy. Anything that can help?

I ate a few orange slices this morning. Took my dog on an early walk.. Still had pajamas and bedhair and boots on, i probably looked like the neighborhood bag lady. haha. It was nice outside, though. I've done a mini-workout with some ab and leg work, i'm feeling pretty good. My shower was so hot, my skin is practically sore. It felt wonderful.

I really don't want to talk to people i know today, but i feel awful ignoring chats. Urgh.

Oh, and sorry if i totally suck at replying to/looking at comments and such, i haven't had the time, and when i do, i forget. Yes yes, i'm lame, but i'll get to it soon.

It's like every day is a game: "how long can i go without being forced to eat today?"

i just want to sleeeeeep.

good luck to you all.

---

my head is pounding. my mother has brought home mountains of groceries. "We need extra, your sisters are coming home." Ha. They may gobble it up and pay for it in pounds, but i will not. my mother is already cooking. Cookies, fudge, etc... Everything i want to avoid. The smell is everywhere in the house, i can't escape it, I'm going to have to go for a walk. There is nothing on TV that interests me enough to keep me awake.
Maybe i'll rent a movie. One that has nothing to do with Christmas, might i add.

"Honey, are you feeling alright today?"
"Yep."
"Come on, whats wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay.."

Ha. Getting rid of parents is too easy. i really ought to go run..

No comments:

Post a Comment