Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Get Out Your Shovels

Updating on the day.

Easy finals, napping, headache gone, good day.


Boyfriend hugged me tight and said " I can tell you've lost weight."
Yes!
Also, i can fit into my tiny sisters old jeans!
Yesyesyes!

Ended up consuming:

breakfast
light soup and apple sauce - 160

lunch
fiber bar - 140

i had an even 300. then we had some christmas party type things with food galore. i only ate a bit of food, about 60 cals worth.

then i got home and after studying a long while, i got hungry.
Ate way too much peanut butter. its my worst binge food =(
after i became disgusted with myself, i buried the whole jar in the backyard.

I control YOU, food!
Ha.

I feel odd going to church tonight. Not that i havent gone in a while, i go regularly.. for the most part. But its strange that they think im something im not. They know i struggle, but still.. they don't know the half of it. Just gotta put on a smile and a halo

much love. s'laters

No comments:

Post a Comment