Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introductions Are In Order

Okay.

I've read blogs for years, and i've finally decided it's time to begin.
Like my newest project.

Here are the basics:

I've been struggling with bipolar. My docs have me on the completely wrong meds, what the hell? And all i can do is sit here and go crazy in my room.
I've bounced between bulimic tendencies and anorexic tendencies for a while, a regular ol' EDNOS. But now ive realized it's time for the big leagues. A full time ana!
I just need a focus. I want to be thinner, yes, it makes me feel better about myself. But if there's something that can consume my mind, it helps me be... saner, you could say. I've tried alcohol - fail. I've tried cutting - fail. I need something else. So this is it.

I've done my research, i know how it goes. I've already started cutting back the cals. I'm easing my body into it..
So far i've dropped two pounds which makes me excited about this whole thing.
Who gives a shit if its unhealthy. Like im anywhere near "healthy"

No one has to read this, or care. But if you're a fellow ana, we should talk. I have hardly any pro friends.. I just know that if i consistently blog about this, i'll feel more guilty if i don't stick to it.

CW: 140
HW: 153
LW: 133
GW: 130
GW2: 125

Let's see how it goes!
I'll give a lengthier intro/update later.
Bye lovelies!

-Ana Marie

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to talk, jut message me <3 Ana is the only thing that prevents me from boring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh girl we need to talk more. i was diagnosed with bipolar too. ive been on liek 5 different medicines in 9 months. i thought the seroquel was working and now im giving it second thoughts. ive also just recently decided to go full ana. jan 1st is when i will start a full blown fast. we should fast together. u should get an aim screenname, make a ana one, whatever, and get back to me!

    ReplyDelete