Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gotta Get Back Up

Ugh.

Yesterday i just ate some string cheese in the afternoon and tried to skip dinner, I felt awful at my shows. Slept backstage whenever possible. Read twelve textbook chapters before passing out..

But that's not the fun part.

Mini-saga of my day:

My dad comes home. Says "NO, no matter what you say, you HAVE to come see your family in texas with me this weekend! I dont care if you have plans for your anniversary! etc" (well, thats basically it). That just got me annoyed
Then my mom comes home. They double team me about grades. A lecture about Bs being unacceptable and Cs being so heinous they're going to the principal and demanding i get extra credit work. They tell me im not living up to my potential. Im not doing "everything im capable of" Making me feel, yet again, like im never good enough for anyone's standards. It's always one: perfection. I can't live up to it! And right as i start to accept that, it's shoved in my face again. I got lectures about problem after problem. I feel worthless.

I cried for a good twenty minutes. My mom comes in and tells me to "snap out of it."
Like that's possbile. God. I feel sorry she doesn't know the first thing about how i feel.

As if my day wasn't bad already, i come home and my mom forces me to eat a greasy, cheesy grilled cheese sandwich. And milk. Ew ew ew ew! I always eat small portions for meals, that was just too much. But she made sure i swallowed every bite. It was disgusting.

I have a chem final im probably going to fail this morning. Woo.

Eating light soup for breakfast. My mom calls "Bye! Eat some fat today!"

What the hell is she trying to do?

Gotta go get ready. S'laters

No comments:

Post a Comment