Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fa La La La La...

and here It is.
Christmas eve and christmas day tomorrow..

there is food everywhere. my family knows about me. they tell me to "suspend" my diet. *sigh*
One more day of this weight-gaining hell and i can go back to CR and mini-fasts

I've been going for walks.
They're wonderful. But it really bothers me that cars feel compelled to move to the flipping opposite lane entirely even though im four feet off the road. YOU ARENT GOING TO HIT ME. Im gonna start walking in the middle of the road, might as well.

I just ate two biscuits, green beens, and some stuffing. My tummy hurts.
Family is here. They haven't wondered where i am yet.

Also, i hate "Santa Claus." Fine if you're a liar and a pagan but really, why do we let our children believe in this mythical man that breaks and enters your house at night?
Children should know that their parents give them gifts so that they can be grateful for their parents and the time and money they've spent. Not thanking some imaginary fat old guy.
We put his image on our trees and front yards, figurines in our houses, sing songs about him. Its like we worship the guy. Companies use him to get money. Along with him i also include the reindeer, talking snowmen, santa's elves, etc. It's just all sickening. Do you guys have any views? Feel free to disagree.

Agh they're talking about me, i can hear them. I should go back now. S'laters.

3 comments:

  1. Completely agree with the whole Santa rant. I was thinking almost those same exact phrases only an hour ago. I nearly told all my lil sisters it was all a lie. Haha. Maybe I should....
    -Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start writing a blog about my life with my eating
    disorder and my addiction to fashion. I really need readers,
    because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I was
    always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it.
    Untill I discovered the blogs and learnt how good it can feel to have
    readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same
    feelings after a shitty snack attack.


    Plz, visit me:
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I just started a blog and I would be so thrilled if you took a look at it. I love your writing. Stay strong girl <3

    ReplyDelete