Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blue Sundays

The days don't feel right to me.
It seems like they're all mixed up.
today is sunday?
weird.

Christmas is finally over.
I am back to restriction.
I will lose the weight
I will.
I've only had halves... Half a bagel. Half a wrap.
Gotta ease
back
down.

Grounded.
How nice.
Oh well. I'm spending the last week
of break being lazy, anyway.
I just finished "Because I Am Furniture"
By Thalia Chaltas
I wish i were furniture
sometimes
So that i wouldn't be seen
I wouldn't be noticed
How nice.

Bought some new clothes
They are my reward for losing the weight. No wearing them
Until then. And they are very
Cute.
I am gearing back up for this
and it feels so much better.
such a relief.
today is a sunday-blues feeling.
i'd like to go for a walk
down to the park
to swing
back
and forth.
back
and forth.
mind-numbing

i'm not sure what to do with myself but read and write.
waste the day.
sounds like a plan.

i suck at catching up on comments and reading other blogs. i will. i swear. i think.

s'later

2 comments:

  1. Try to feel good. That's the "easy" solution to all of life's problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moved Bambis Bones due to complications. new blog : http://anythingelitist.blogspot.com/
    Im sending the new link to you guys who followed my last one. :)
    hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete