Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maniacccc

Hello Anas of Blogdom!

I am not so sick that i can't recognize hypomania when it hits. I am on a high and loving every second of it!

I am happy and light and free and fabulous. I spent literally every dime i had today buying christmas presents because i want my loves to have great gifts =D
i got up early to walk the dog, looking homeless again, haha.
i ate apple sauce (100) and tuna (80), walked some of it off.

I shopped and painted, i had forgotten my love of art. Swirling colors and mixed emotions, expression and realization, ideas and wonder and darkness and light. Kind of like my mind right now.

Went out to dinner with my fam. I just ate salad, plain lettuce. A tiny bit of cheese on top. A tiny bit of caesar dressing. My mom plopped a piece of gross pizza in front of me, so i soaked up the oils and picked off all the excess cheese, so it wasn't too bad... I still feel okay about the day.

Time to workout while i watch The Office! I love this boundless energy! Every particle is alive, vibrating, glowing, feeling, screaming! I soak up sounds and smells and words warm me like hot chocolate. Ideas fly by and i don't even mind. Shattering lights, i should write i new poem! I should post a poem. I've never posted poems here before, have i?

i'm sorry i probably sound crazy, tis the price i pay for bliss :) i want to walk the shadows of the night...


sometimes i am afraid when i am so good that i will let my eating get out of control. i can never really tell. i'll just be a good girl and go do some situps!


s'latersss

1 comment:

  1. aaw sound likes you're doing pretty well. keep it up babe. and dont worry about going out of control, if you manage to keep a nice balance, everything will be okay :). xx

    ReplyDelete