Tuesday, November 8, 2011

After much Deliberation

I have decided to embrace my dear old friend Ana again!
If you don't agree with the decision, don't bother saying so, because it won't help.
I'm 100% convinced.
I miss it so much. I miss the lovely light feelings, the infinite glory of emptiness. I hate eating, my Caf sucks anyway, and itd be cheaper right? Haha. I can handle the pains. I need something to throw myself into, a project of sorts. I really want to lose weight and i know i can handle it. Last time i was Ana i used to spend mealtimes doing homework, so it brought my grades up. Lord knows i could use that right now. My professors are about to kill me.
I don't mind if no one reads this anymore. Most of my ana friends have ceased blogging or are on hiatus. I just need somewhere to document my food intake, exercise regime, and weight goals. I need to put it out into the world so that i am held accountable.
I have been easing into this for a couple weeks, but i will officially start tomorrow.
I was reading my old posts, and i used to be so good at this! And so little! I used to lose weight so fast!
Im very excited and i can't wait until a couple months from now to see my progress. I cant wait until MAy to see how skinny ive gotten over the year.
Anyway, because I've been force-fed SO much medication, i gained a shitload of weight senior year. I havent even checked my weight lately because no one has a scale in college, but i think i was 180 when i went to the doctor.

CW- 180
HW-195
LW-130
GW1-160
GW2- 150
UGW- 135

I want to hit GW1 by January. If I hit it hard enough, that gives me about two months to lose twenty pounds.
thats about three pounds a week. Should be easy as pie! Last time i restricedfor two months i lost twenty pounds easy.

The hard part will be hdiing it... I have very good, close friends who care about me and they get worried when i do things that seem "dangerous" like not eating. But, i can easily be too busy to go to meals with them. Im in college after all, studying takes away from eating on a regular basis. I can say
 i ate in my room. I do that a lot anyway. They're going to notice eventually and try to get me to recover, but i'll deal with it when the time comes. I should be well underway with my goals by then.
Today i had a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast. Im having coffee for lunch. I wouldnt have time to eat before class anyway. I dont know what ill have for dinner but it wont be much. Im getting my body used to a much smaller intake of food. Ive hardly eaten the last few days, and ive been gradually restricting more over the past few weeks. Im only going to eat small amounts of healthy, low calorie foods again. Im going to feel AWESOME!

Wish me luck and i love you all! xx
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment