Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm going to be a blimp

There is a large part of me that hates my medications because they make me gain weight. It's like i can't stop eating even if i detest it. Ugh.
I'm on Cymbalta, Depakote, Trazodone, Abilify, and Loestrin (Birth control)
The only one that i know didn't cause weight gain is Cymbalta. I'll gladly take that any day. But Depakote, Abilify, and Loestrin are not helping with my quest to lose weight at all. I just want to stop eating so much. I want to go on a carrot and celery diet for the rest of my life. But i have these horrible urges to eat stuffed french toast, french fries, ice cream... gross.
It's stressful :(

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I struggle with my meds too :S It just makes you try so much harder....it takes awhile to get used to it. but hey, you are aware of it NOW which is good. I was not and it just hit me. Hard.

    ReplyDelete