Monday, May 3, 2010

Relocation

I'm very sorry, readers, that Ana had to die for a few months. I was forced to abandon this site for "recovery" purposes. I've switched to new docs, im on new meds, etc.
Now im primarily on my other blog: http://shitwreckedbipolar.blogspot.com
But ill still post here every now and then.
It deals with my daily adventure called life, the ups and downs, the struggles we all face.
Please, come join and follow me there! I'd love to have some lovely ladies (and gentlemen) to get back in touch with. i'll be all over your blogs in the next few days, you can count on it! =)
The weight gain is absolutely killing me. Scales give me awful anxiety. But.. its a tough road to travel. More about it on Shitwrecked, the new site.
I love you all.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment